- Implement "security.txt" to Advocate Responsible Vulnerability Disclosures
A proposed RFC for sites would add a
security.txt at the base of the website to provide security contact and reporting information.
- Git with Unity
I was at GDC last week talking to game developers about Git; I wanted to post some version control best practices to answer questions about using Git with Unity.
- GitLab 10.6 Released with CI/CD for GitHub
GitLab introduces a bidirectional sync for repositories in GitHub to enable CI/CD, but leaves it unclear how to resolve conflicts that arise from the synchronization.
- Recommended Compiler and Linker Flags for GCC
An overview of the security hardening and optimization build flags that you can enable in GCC, and recommendations on which ones to enable in your project.
- Our Big Bet on Mobile Games at Game Developers Conference 2018
Google outlines the libraries and tools they're bringing to Android developers for games, including improved Maps APIs, Arcore, and a multiplayer game server.
- Introducing IBM Watson Services for Core ML
IBM Watson Services for Core ML can bring Watson's powerful ML capabilities to your iPhone and iPad.
- Recurring Scheduled Deployments
One of the missing pieces of scheduled deployments in Octopus was recurring reployments; they've remedied that, and have introduced a cron-like scheduler.