- How We Use Git at Microsoft
An introduction to the standard Git workflow at Microsoft, how they build and ship tools from an Enterprise-scale repository.
- GNU Toolchain Update - Spring 2018
The GNU toolchain has powered software development on Unix-like platforms for decades; here's updates on what's new and what's coming soon for the tools.
- React Code Style Guide
- Android Studio 3.1
The new release of Android Studio includes a C++ profiler, improved code editing for SQL statements and an improved emulator.
- Exploring the Internals of the .NET Runtime
If you wanted to learn how the .NET runtime worked, how would you even get started? A great introduction to learning and debugging the .NET internals.
- 11 Popular Open Source DevOps Tools Worth Knowing DevOps
- Polishing GitLab’s UI: A new color system GitLab
- Announcing TensorRT Integration with TensorFlow 1.7 TensorFlow
- Kubernetes 1.10: Stabilizing Storage, Security and Networking Kubernetes
- .NET Foundation March Update DotNet
- Azure Cloud Deployments with Octopus Octopus
- Pull Requests and Git Flow Git
- sed 4.5 Released GNU
- nano 2.9.5 is released GNU
- Kubernetes v1.10.0 Released Kubernetes
- Introducing ClassKit for Education Apps Apple
- GitKraken v3.5 Git GitKraken
- TalkPython: Python History and Perspectives
Understanding history gives you an important context for understanding the present; Mike Driscoll gives a fascinating history of the Python programming language.
- IntelliJ IDEA: VCS Improvements in IntelliJ IDEA 2018.1
A tour of the version control improvements in the new IntelliJ IDEA 2018.1 release.
- The DevOps Lab: Unit Testing your Database Changes
An interview with Hamish Watson, who explains all about unit testing your database changes, and running those tests in a CI/CD pipeline.