- Running Docker Windows and Linux Containers Simultaneously
I thought that on a Windows machine you could either run Windows containers, or Linux containers, but not both at the same time; knowing you can run both is incredibly useful.
- How To Setup Signed Git Commits with a YubiKey NEO and GPG and Keybase on Windows
A peek at just how complicated it is to integrate Git commit signing with GPG and a YubiKey NEO on Windows. Thankfully, Scott figured it out so you don't have to.
- Backward Compatibility and Overloading
A look at how to handle source and binary compatibility with C#. Summary: "versioning is hard and makes my head hurt."
- No Free Java LTS Version?
I missed this when it was originally published back in February, but there's been recent discussion; Oracle will stop providing a free JDK, users will have to pay or rely on OpenJDK.
- Blazor 0.2.0 Release Now Available
Blazor is an experimental .NET web framework using C#, Razor, and HTML that lets you build run .NET on the client-side, in the browser with WebAssembly.
- Release Flow: How We Do Branching on the VSTS Team
I unpack some thoughts about Git branching strategies for production cloud services and discuss the way the VSTS team does releases.
- SSW TV
Adam Cogan talks to Brian Harry as he leaves for a sabbatical, looking back on his achievements and highlights over his last 23 years at Microsoft.
- The DevOps Lab: Improving Performance for haveibeenpwned.com
Damian Brady sits down with Troy Hunt to understand how he dramatically improved the performance for his new Pwned Passwords offering.