- Babylon.js Documentatin
- Supporting Jetty for Java in Visual Studio Code
Improved Java and servlet support for Visual Studio Code: a new Eclipse Jetty extension that makes it easier to run and deploy WAR packages.
- Custom domains on GitHub Pages gain support for HTTPS
GitHub adds automatic support for HTTPS on custom GitHub Pages web sites, using Let's Encrypt.
- GitKraken v3.6 Release
More robust pull request functionality, including nice features like pull request status, the ability to modify pull requests and even the status of builds, right within GitKraken.
- Chris Lattner on the "I am leaving llvm" email
Chris Lattner, founder of clang and LLVM, gives some more thoughts on a contributor leaving the community over a code of conduct and a discussion about increased attempts at inclusiveness.
- JVM Architecture 101: Get to Know Your Virtual Machine
An introduction to the Java Virtual Machine, including a look at the bytecode; very useful for people getting started with Java or those that need a refresher.
- GitHub says bug exposed some plaintext passwords GitHub Security
- Announcing support for open source projects on travis-ci.com CI/CD
- Announcing the DevOps Resource Center DevOps
- March 2018 ISO C++ Meeting Trip Report (SG1: Concurrency and Parallelism) C++
- Summary of limited unauthorized access of repositories on GitLab.com GitLab Security
- Introducing ntlmclient, an open source library that you shouldn't use Authentication
- GCC 8.1 Released GCC
- Announcing the .NET Framework 4.7.2 .NET
- What's New in Angular 6 Angular
- NodeJS 10: The New, The Changed, and the Deprecated NodeJS
- LLBLGen Pro v5.4 has been released! LLBLGen
- GitLab Security Release: 10.7.2, 10.6.5, and 10.5.8 GitLab Security
- TalkPython: Inside the new PyPI launch
An introduction to PyPI, the Python Package Index, and how packaging works in the Python ecosystem.
- .NET Rocks: RavenDB v4 with Kamran Ayub
A look at the latest version of RavenDB: more features and better stability in a NoSQL database with a .NET spin.
- Microsoft Build 2018 - Interesting Sessions for Windows Developers
If you're attending the Microsoft Build conference this week, here are some good sessions for Windows developers. (I'd also encourage you to check out my talks and to come visit me at the VSTS Booth).
- Docker Government Summit 2018
Videos from the Docker Government Summit, showing digital transformation and container-based deployment in the public sector.