- Hard Multi-Tenancy in Kubernetes
Analyzing hard multi-tenancy in Kubnernetes - isolating tenants so that they can't harm each other - and a nested kernel isolation approach.
- Introducing Signed Package Submissions to NuGet.org
NuGet improves the security of its ecosystem by introducing signed packages. Now authors can submit signed packages so that users can validate the authenticity.
- Using Rider to spot errors before our application runs
As software developers, getting feedback on our code early is crucial to our efficiency. A look at how Rider helps speed up the inner loop.
- Learn Kotlin Fast with new Kotlin Bootcamp course
If you're wanting to learn the Kotlin programming language, Google has teamed up with Udacity to offer a class on the language fundamentals so that you can get started quickly.
- A Penny Saved is a Ton of Serverless Compute Earned
Processing a billion - yes with a "b" - requests for serverless functions, and having it only cost $72. An amazing look at micro-billing for serverless computing.
- Blue-Green deployments using Azure Traffic Manager
Azure Traffic Manager enables custom routing rules, and you can use it to enable Blue/Green deployments and gradually expose users to a new deployment.
- Introducing the Microsoft Edge DevTools Protocol WWW
- All the (Android) Things at Google I/O Android
- Octopus Cloud FAQs Octopus CI/CD
- Detecting String Truncation with GCC 8 C GCC
- Debugging Beyond Visual Studio – WinDbg Debugging
- Continuous Integration & Delivery for Xamarin & .NET Libraries with VSTS CI/CD Mobile
- Merge Conflict: Machine Learning for Space Exploration with Paige Bailey
Artificial intelligence and machine learning are creeping into every industry; Paige Bailey discusses its impact on wide-ranging areas from the coral reef to space exploration.
- Hanselminutes: Do You Need to Speak English to Code?
Ahmed Abdalla explains Noor, an Arabic Programming Language that is meant to teach software development to Arabic-speaking kids.
- CodeNewbie: Are You Ready for a Hackathon?
Hackathons are incredible tools for developers; Kathryn Hodge explains how hackathons have helped her in her professional software development career, and how they can help you.
- Breaking Down AppSec with Graham Cluley: Prioritizing the Real Threats
WhiteSource presents a breakfast event before Infosecurity Europe; Graham Cluley, Rami Elron and I will talk about software development and application security.