- Hard Multi-Tenancy in Kubernetes
Analyzing hard multi-tenancy in Kubnernetes - isolating tenants so that they can't harm each other - and a nested kernel isolation approach.
- Introducing Signed Package Submissions to NuGet.org
NuGet improves the security of its ecosystem by introducing signed packages. Now authors can submit signed packages so that users can validate the authenticity.
- Using Rider to spot errors before our application runs
As software developers, getting feedback on our code early is crucial to our efficiency. A look at how Rider helps speed up the inner loop.
- Learn Kotlin Fast with new Kotlin Bootcamp course
If you're wanting to learn the Kotlin programming language, Google has teamed up with Udacity to offer a class on the language fundamentals so that you can get started quickly.
- A Penny Saved is a Ton of Serverless Compute Earned
Processing a billion - yes with a "b" - requests for serverless functions, and having it only cost $72. An amazing look at micro-billing for serverless computing.
- Blue-Green deployments using Azure Traffic Manager
Azure Traffic Manager enables custom routing rules, and you can use it to enable Blue/Green deployments and gradually expose users to a new deployment.
Published every Monday.
Created by Edward Thomson.
Do you have news about developer tools? Did you
write an article about methodologies? Did you
release a new library? Let me know, I'm
@ethomson on Twitter.