- Xamarin University: Visual Studio App Center
Xamarin University presents a free webinar to introduce Visual Studio App Center to monitor analytics, crash reports and mobile app health.
- Bringing DevOps to the database. Part 2: Continuous delivery
Part one introduced DevOps processes for databases - part two discusses continuous delivery.
- The history of change-packing tools at Microsoft (so far)
An introduction to internal-only version control tools that Microsoft was busy building due to an allergy to Unix and the "patch" command.
- 2018 Developer Skills Report
A look at the skills of working developers in the industry - including the tools, languages and frameworks being used.
- My DeLorean Runs Perl
Because what other language would you build into your DeLorean?
- How a fix in Go 1.9 sped up our Gitaly service by 30x
GitLab noticed a problem in production the day after a release and was able to fix it with an upgrade to Go 1.9.
- Type-Safe API Wrappers: Wrapping libgit2
Exploring the Swift pointer APIs by creating a wrapper around libgit2, a native C library for improved access from macOS and iOS.
- ChefConf 2018
ChefConf comes to Chicago, May 23-26, to discuss DevOps strategies and tools.
- Google Developer Day at GDC 2018
Google is hosting a Developer Day at GDC (Game Developer Conference) on March 19 in San Francisco.