- Xamarin University: Visual Studio App Center
Xamarin University presents a free webinar to introduce Visual Studio App Center to monitor analytics, crash reports and mobile app health.
- Bringing DevOps to the database. Part 2: Continuous delivery
Part one introduced DevOps processes for databases - part two discusses continuous delivery.
- The history of change-packing tools at Microsoft (so far)
An introduction to internal-only version control tools that Microsoft was busy building due to an allergy to Unix and the "patch" command.
- 2018 Developer Skills Report
A look at the skills of working developers in the industry - including the tools, languages and frameworks being used.
- My DeLorean Runs Perl
Because what other language would you build into your DeLorean?
- How a fix in Go 1.9 sped up our Gitaly service by 30x
GitLab noticed a problem in production the day after a release and was able to fix it with an upgrade to Go 1.9.
- Type-Safe API Wrappers: Wrapping libgit2
Exploring the Swift pointer APIs by creating a wrapper around libgit2, a native C library for improved access from macOS and iOS.
- ChefConf 2018
ChefConf comes to Chicago, May 23-26, to discuss DevOps strategies and tools.
- Google Developer Day at GDC 2018
Google is hosting a Developer Day at GDC (Game Developer Conference) on March 19 in San Francisco.
Published at the beginning of every week.
Created by Edward Thomson.
Do you have news about developer tools? Did you
write an article about methodologies? Did you
release a new library? Let me know, I'm
@ethomson on Twitter.