- Remediating the May 2018 Git Security Vulnerability
Information about the recent Git security vulnerability: how it is exploited, how hosting providers are protecting you, and where to upgrade your Git client.
- CVE-2018-11235 git RCE
The security researcher who discovered the git vulnerability breaks down how he discovered the problem and approached its exploitation. Fascinating.
- Introducing Play with Kubernetes
A follow up to the popular Play with Docker site, Play with Kubernetes allows you to get started learning Kubernetes without having to install anything.
- UTC is Enough for Everyone … Right?
Time is hard. And fascinating. And critical. A treatise about it.
- Automated TLS with cert-manager and letsencrypt for Kubernetes
Free, automated TLS certificate management that are created and renewed when a service starts up. It sounds almost too good to be true!
- The year of Linux on the (Windows) Desktop - WSL Tips and Tricks
It's hard to believe that we've had Windows Subsystem for Linux for a year already; Scott has tips and tricks for being successful with it.
- Data Governance, DevOps, and Delivery DevOps
- Chef: End-of-Life for Reporting, Enterprise Server 11, and Analytics Chef
- GNOME, Welcome to GitLab GitLab
- Autoscaling Your Kubernetes Service Kubernetes
- Simple, Async, Map/Reduce queue for Ruby Ruby
- TestProf II: Factory Therapy for Your Ruby Tests Ruby Testing
- Cake v0.28.0 released .NET Build
- bison-3.0.5 released YACC Parser
- Emacs 26.1 released Editors
- All Things Git: Git Security with Etienne Stalmans
Edward and Martin talk with Etienne Stalmans, the security researcher who found and successfully demonstrated the most recent security vulnerability in Git.
- .NET Rocks: Visual Studio for Mac Update with Mikayla Hutchinson
- To Be Continuous: DevOps with Microsoft's Sam Guckenheimer
Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery has shaped a DevOps practice; a look back on how DevOps has evolved and some thoughts about the future.
- Announcing DockerCon Session: Cool Hacks
DockerCon has a "cool hacks" session: a showcase of some of the cool tools built on top of the Docker platform.
- International Ruby Conferences Summer 2018
Ruby Kagi 2018 is just wrapping up, but if you missed that there many other interesting Ruby conferences this summer.