- Monitoring Python Applications with Azure App Insights
If you're deploying Python web applications, you can use Application Insights to monitor your web application using the Flask framework.
- Building Container-Native Node.js Applications with RedHat OAR and Istio
For Kubernetes-based application environments, developers expect solutions that are container-native, with minimal overhead for coding and implementation.
- Quick Tips for Practical Rubocop Workflow
Rubocop is a linter and static code analysis tool for Ruby. Luca shows how to integrate it into your editor and source control to avoid continuous integration failures.
- Introducing GitLab's Integrated Development Environment
GitLab expands their file editing capabilities by adding Microsoft's Monaco editor, the widget that powers Visual Studio Code, to produce a "Web IDE".
- Building A Pub/Sub Service In-House Using Node.js And Redis
If you need a scalable publisher/subscriber paradigm, you might consider building your own. Buildin a Pub/Sub service with Node.js And Redis.
- Docker Pledges Kubernetes for Windows Support in Docker EE
Docker Enterprise Edition steps up to promise improved support for Windows hosts.
Published every Monday.
Created by Edward Thomson.
Do you have news about developer tools? Did you
write an article about methodologies? Did you
release a new library? Let me know, I'm
@ethomson on Twitter.