- Monitoring Python Applications with Azure App Insights
If you're deploying Python web applications, you can use Application Insights to monitor your web application using the Flask framework.
- Building Container-Native Node.js Applications with RedHat OAR and Istio
For Kubernetes-based application environments, developers expect solutions that are container-native, with minimal overhead for coding and implementation.
- Quick Tips for Practical Rubocop Workflow
Rubocop is a linter and static code analysis tool for Ruby. Luca shows how to integrate it into your editor and source control to avoid continuous integration failures.
- Introducing GitLab's Integrated Development Environment
GitLab expands their file editing capabilities by adding Microsoft's Monaco editor, the widget that powers Visual Studio Code, to produce a "Web IDE".
- Building A Pub/Sub Service In-House Using Node.js And Redis
If you need a scalable publisher/subscriber paradigm, you might consider building your own. Buildin a Pub/Sub service with Node.js And Redis.
- Docker Pledges Kubernetes for Windows Support in Docker EE
Docker Enterprise Edition steps up to promise improved support for Windows hosts.
- Installing and Setting Up TeamCity CI/CD
- Tips & Tricks for Using the Data Science VM with GPU Support AI/ML
- My Visual Studio 2019 Feature Wishlist C#
- Safe On-Premises Releases Using VSTS CI/CD
- Unity Explorer and New Code Inspections in Rider 2018.1 Unity
- Getting Started with Microsoft's Python Developer Tools Python
- Introducing Octopus Cloud Deploy
- Octopus June Release 2018.6 Octopus Deploy
- Node v10.4.1 (Current) Node.js
- .NET Framework June 2018 Security and Quality Rollup .NET
- Technology and Friends: Kate Gregory on the Current State of C++
Kate Gregory explains how modern C++ enables improved software development, and how the entire C++ stack allows for development at a high-level or a very low-level.
- The Changelog: Python at Microsoft
The history of the Python language within Microsoft, including tooling like IronPython and Python Tools for VS, and the political machinations to support open source.
- Productive C#: Blazor: It's Here!
Learn how to get started with Blazor and create a full-stack web application using C#.NET. You can run C# in any browser - without plugins.
- .NET Rocks: Microsoft Buys GitHub with Phil Haack
Carl and Richard talk to Phil Haack about what's going to change and what isn't, and how Microsoft's resources can help them move quickly on cool features and projects.