- Better than Ever: The New Tower Has Launched
A major version of the Git client Tower adds the ability to create Pull Requests right from the client, support for Interactive Rebase, and "Quick Actions" to improve common functions.
- Compiler-Based Security Mitigations in Android P
Android improves its defense-in-depth with compiler security options, adding build system support for Control Flow Integrity and Integer Overflow Sanitization.
- Chef Workstation – How We Made that Demo
The new Chef Workstation takes over from the ChefDK, adding extra tooling aimed at providing newcomers with easier workflows for simple configuration tasks
- Updated Inspections and Intentions in IntelliJ IDEA 2018.2
A look at some of the improved code analysis features in the latest IntelliJ IDEA, including improved suggestions for code simplification and better static code analysis.
- The Evolution of the Windows Command-Line
The background and history behind the Windows command-line, from its origins in MS-DOS to the present-day where it's used with cmd, PowerShell and Windows Subsystem for Linux.