- Integrated Spell Checking with ReSpeller in ReSharper and Rider
This is one of those things that doesn't seem very exciting at first - but I'm a bit of a stickler for proper spelling and grammar, and I'm happy to see tools that improve that.
- Android Emulator - AMD Processor & Hyper-V Support
The Android Emulator has been making performance improvements; the latest ones come for users of AMD processors and Hyper-V virtualization.
- Exception Perceptions: Everything is Cool When You’re Part of a Team
How do you ensure that errors are getting reported to the right people? The new Teams functionality in Sentry includes ownership rules, so the right people are notified in an outage.
- Pwned Passwords V3 is Now Live!
A new version of the infamous Pwned Passwords. You can - and should - integrate with it to ensure that your users aren't using known-vulnerable passwords.
- Visual Studio Code: Introducing Logpoints and Auto-Attach
Improving the debugging experience in Visual Studio Code: a look at logging for debugging, auto-attach for Node debugging and debugging NPM.
Published at the beginning of every week.
Created by Edward Thomson.
Do you have news about developer tools? Did you
write an article about methodologies? Did you
release a new library? Let me know, I'm
@ethomson on Twitter.