- Comma, a Perl 6 IDE Built on Top of the IntelliJ Platform
Some of us waited so long for Perl 6 to arrive that we forgot all about it. Not Jonathan Worthington -- he's built an IDE with rich support for the language.
- Electron: State of the Universe
At Node Summit 2018, Shelley Vohr gave the "Electron: State of the Universe". If you mised her talk, here's a summary of where she thinks Electron is today and where it's going.
- Announcing TypeScript 3.0
- React + TypeScript = ❤️
React has become incredibly popular for frontend developers, and so has TypeScript. But how do the two coexist? A convert a Babel project to TypeScript.
- Natively Compile Java Code for Better Startup Time
Startup time is important for any application, but it's critical for serverless. As you're moving Java logic, you might want to consider precompiing your Java for improved speed.
- .NET Rocks: C++ in 2018 with Kate Gregory
Is there a resurgence in C++ development? Kate Gregory thinks so, thanks to its performance characteristics, its embeddability, and the new features in C++17.
- Unit Testing Tools in Visual Studio 2017
Kendra Havens shows some of the updates to the unit test tools in Visual Studio 2017, including io 2017, including Intellitest, code coverage, and Live Unit Testing, and more.
- Merge Conflict: Neural Network C# Predictions for Everyone
A look at AI/ML from conception to deployment, including the model, the hardware and the software to bring code prediction to an app.