- Mod and Remainder Are Not The Same
We often take for granted that the % operator is the modulo operator but - surprise! - it might actually be a remainder operator. What's even the difference? Rob Conery explains.
- Build Pipelines and Application Packaging With .NET Core
Chef recently introduced the ability to package .NET Core applications - here's a great introduction ot creating a build pipeine for a .NET Core application.
- Diffing and merging resx and NDepend with gmaster
When working on a team of developers, it's a challenge to collaborate on files that aren't easily mergeable - but here's an introduction to how gmaster can handle diffing and merging these files.
- Streamlining the developer experience for instant games Android
- Xamarin Forms 101: How to create a popup form in Xamarin Forms Xamarin
- Continuous Compliance for Painless Ongoing Audits CI/CD
- DevOps Trends and Tips From Our Resident Pros DevOps
- Questions About Kerberos and SQL Server That You Were Too Shy to Ask Database
- .NET Core August 2018 Update .NET
- IntelliJ IDEA 2018.2.2 is released! Java IDE
- ReSharper Ultimate 2018.2 hits RTM .NET
- The DevOps Lab: Using Structured Logging for Production Insight
Structure logging is crucial to testing in production - and the bigger your site, the more important logging becomes. Nick Bulmhardt shows some techniques make discovery easier.
- Hanselminutes: Inside Linux on Windows with WSL and Tara Raj
One of the most interesting features in Windows 10 is the Windows Subsystem for Linux, which runs Linux applications nearly natively. Tara Raj explains how functionality works.
- .NET Rocks: The Nine Knights of Azure with Adam Cogan
Adam Cogan explain shis "nine knights of DevOps": the services in Azure that developers should start with for success, beginning with Azure Web Apps and buiding up to CI/CD.
- Visual Studio Toolbox: Creating Games with Unity and Visual Studio
Arturo Nunez from Unity shows how to integrate Visual Studio with Unity game development and how the two technologies lead to better game development.
- Learn from DevOps experts at Redgate’s SQL in the City Summits this October
It's clear by now: DevOps isn't a trend, it's here to stay. Redgate provides a conference looking at DevOps across the enterprise.
- TechBash 2018, an Affordable Regional Developer Conference
TechBash is a regional conference -it's smaller but provides an intimate conference experience connecting you closer with the speakers and other attendees.