- What Did Ada Lovelace's Program Actually Do?
Ada Lovelace is - rightly - credited as the first computer programmer. But she build programs for a computer that didn't actually exist - so… what did her software actually do?
- Sourcetree 3.0 Branches Out with New Hosting Services
SourceTree is one of the first graphical GUI clients for Git. And yet, they're still innovating - now they're adding support for hosting providers like GitHub Enterprise and VSTS.
- Fuzzing the .NET JIT Compiler
Fuzzing tries to find bugs and security holes by sending random data to an application; 'Fuzzlyn' works to fuzz Roslyn, the .NET compiler.
- State of DevOps 2018: Strategies for a New Economy
DORA - DevOps Research and Assessment - continues its annual research into software delivery performance. Their latest report is the most comprehensive analysis of DevOps yet.
- Open Datacenter Hardware - What is OCP? OpenHardware
- How to collect, customize, and manage Rails application logs Monitoring
- TypeScript and Babel 7 TypeScript
- Introducing Source Code Link for NuGet packages NuGet
- Are Containers Replacing Virtual Machines? Containers
- GitLab Security Release: 11.2.3, 11.1.6, and 11.0.6 GitLab Security
- Atom 1.30.0 Editor
- ReSharper Ultimate 2018.2.1 is released! .NET
- The Open Source Show: The Role of Ethics in Open Source and Online Communities
Stephanie Hurlburt talks about putting the community back into open source by lending privilege, going beyond quickly reviewing pull requests and clear documentation
- .NET Rocks: Coding on Twitch with Jeff Fritz
I only know Twitch because the kids are livestreaming their games - but can you livestream writing software? That's exactly what Jeff Fritz does.
- TechBash 2018, an Affordable Regional Developer Conference
The schedule has just been published for TechBash 2018 - a great regional developer conference in Poconos Manor, PA.