- My History of Visual Studio
A fascinating look back at Microsoft's developer tools leading up to - and including - Visual Studio.
- How generics were added to .NET
A look at generics in .NET - beginning with Don Syme's initial research and ending with the actual implementation that provides generics.
- How I Coined the Term 'Open Source'
On the 20 year anniversary of the term "open source", Christine Peterson explains how she came up with the now-ubiquitous term.
- Improving Your OSS Dependency Workflow with Licensed
GitHub provides an open-source tool to help discover potential licensing problems with dependencies.
- What’s new for the Command Line in Windows 10 version 1803
Debian GNU/Linux and Kali Linux arrive in the Windows Store for WSL, plus an NTFS volume is now only sometimes case sensitive.
- Brian Harry takes a leave of absence from Microsoft for a year Microsoft
- GitKraken Now Integrates with VSTS Git
- What's Groovy about IntelliJ IDEA 2018.1 IntelliJ
- When MSDN says NULL, is it okay to use nullptr? C/C++
- How to Contribute to Git (on Windows) Git
- Supporting Women in Technology Culture
- Git LFS 2.4.0 released Git
- Visual Studio 2017 version 15.6 and Visual Studio for Mac 7.4 released VisualStudio
- GitLab Security Release: 10.5.3, 10.4.5, 10.3.8 GitLab Security
- Apache Spark 2.3 with Native Kubernetes Support Spark Kubernetes
- nano-2.9.4 is released GNU
- GitKraken 3.4 with VSTS Integration and LDAP authentication Git
- Git tools in Visual Studio
Jasmine Greenaway discusses the official GitHub extension for Visual Studio.
- Five Things About TypeScript
- Cross-Platform Is So Easy I Don't Even Have to Do It
How to get started with cross-platform development for your next mobile app.
- SharePoint Development in 2018 with Sahil Malik
- TensorFlow Dev Summit 2018
Bringing together machine learning users from around the world. March 30, Mountain View.